Monday, May 26, 2014

Perfume


In my opinion my husband and I own quite a bit of perfumes. Some of these were purchased by us and the others were gifted to us.


Well we keep our daily wear perfumes on our dresser and the others are kept in a glass tray. I love the arrangement of perfume that we have going on (have included a picture for you guys). I think it’s a very pretty arrangement. J

From all of these my favorite is the ‘Black XS’. I’ve been in love with the fragrance for some time now….. The bottle is gorgeous; it’s a black and dark purple bottle, also I love the fact that It smells very feminine but with an edge…..hmmmm…. K
I’m not too great at describing fragrances so I have included the description from the Paco Rabanne web page below.



Hope you enjoyed this post…Thank you so much for reading

Xoxo

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment