Friday, July 4, 2014

Seafood Cove


We went to ‘Seafood Cove’ to celebrate our parents 28th Wedding Anniversary a few weeks back.

‘Seafood Cove’ is a restaurant at the Mount Lavinia Hotel, which is situated right by the beach, creating a magical ambiance by the cool ocean breeze & candle light. The restaurant is a rustic Sri Lankan styled candjan hut that signifies the natural aesthetic beauty of our country.

The seafood is displayed on a boat filled with ice, along with a large menu board at the entrance, for the customers to choose the fish or sea food they like, and also get them cooked by the chefs exactly the way they want to.

I should say that the staff was really helpful and nice and the seafood was well flavored & nicely cooked.

However I am not a fish person and the only seafood that I like are cuttlefish & prawns, so this is not the place for me, because that makes my food options very limited. But if you are not as picky as I am when it comes to fish or you simply love fish, then this is a place that you must visit.













Thank you for reading my blog.

xoxo

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment