Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trend – {Wide Leg Pants}


Something that I noticed while surfing the net is that the wide leg pants are making an appearance in to the world of fashion once again…..and I have been dying to get my hands on a pair for myself…

In my opinion this trend is not for everyone. I think that this will be most flattering on a lean figgered woman, which will give them an extra length and fullness to their body. You simply should make sure that the pant fits you perfectly on the top, in order to elongate your legs and I think this will look great when paired with a cropped top.














In the pictures, I have included a few examples of chic, fun and casual ways to style the wide leg pants…

Hope you guys enjoyed my 1st fashion trend post…hope to do many more like this…

Thank you for reading.

xoxo

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment