Monday, August 4, 2014

Jetwing Light House


Last month our family made a trip to Galle, and we stayed at the Jetwing Light House. The hotel is simply gorgeous, it has two pools, which was really cool (I’m such a pool person, and if the sun did not burn down as hot as it does, and I have no problem with the sun burn, I would be in a pool from morning to night)

The rooms were nice, spacious and comfy (I’m not going to describe the architecture, cause I have no idea about it, but the rooms were so nice that I wish my room at home looked like that), they had a really nice welcome on our bed on arrival and every night they had either a small flower or a condiment on our bed with a good night message, which was a really cute touch. The staff was really friendly, and the food was good. On the 1st day our meals were on set menu & surprisingly I did enjoy it quite a bit. Their buffet also has a really good spread, so this is an awesome place for the foodies.

Well we had a really nice and relaxing weekend (well deserved one J ..)

Also while we were there we visited the Dutch Reform Church, Galle Museum & The Galle Fort…

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures for our holiday!!!





























Thank you for reading my blog...

xoxo

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment