Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Transformers


I just recently found out that Majestic City screens movies late at night (that is a 10.45 p.m show on Friday & Saturday nights), so obviously Gavi & I had to go for a late night movie and check it out for ourselves.

We went to watch transformers…. Well although I heard really bad things about the movie from others, but in my opinion it was not that bad… I do agree this movie does not have much of a link to the previous transformer movies, except for the transformers, but personally I did like the story line, granted some parts were silly but overall, it was not too bad…

If you guys still have not watched it…guess you guys should.

I would not call it a must watch movie…but it is really good on entertainment…


Thank you for reading my blog....

Xoxo 

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment